Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gorgeous Friday!

I totally lucked out on my ride home! - It didn't start raining, and I was able to get some amazing photographs. It was even sunny and amazing at the beginning of my ride. Even with the sun, the weather was pretty cold, especially as the sun set more and more.

On this particular ride, I was so excited that it was nice weather, that I stopped a lot to take pictures. The weather report says its going to rain for the next full week -- by the time its nice again, all the leaves that are turning colors now will be completely gone!

When I got to the I-90 bridge there was a strong headwind, and it was very cold! I was really glad I had leg warmers and a long sleeved jersey! The bridge was more empty today than it normally is, which I was really glad about; I have been rather nervous about crossing the bridge-deck lately when there are lots of cyclists coming the other direction, or people walking or jogging on the bridge. Once I was across the bridge, I started to see the gorgeous vines on the walls I blogged about earlier.

I think these vines are amazing.

By the time I got to these vines, the sun was almost down and they were in shadow, so I didn't get quite the gorgeous photo's that I had gotten at the beginning of the ride.

Still, amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total fun!
Thanks for the pics & comments.
I can hardly wait for your HI trip!
Have a tremendous time!
suzanne